April 9, 2013

OOTD: Monday

This is my OOTD from yesterday. I did not post last night because I accidentally burnt my arm and it was impossible to type on my iPad with a cold compress. A keyboard sure would make typing easier, *hint hint*, Nick.


Pants: Old | Similar
Sandals: Old Navy
Scarf: Save | Splurge

It was one of those days where I just felt like going super casual but I added the scarf for a little flair. Zoe and I stopped by Starbucks inside Kroger where we talked to our favorite Barista. After grocery shopping we went home to do chores and get dinner ready. Then we took a quick trip to Best Buy and to my in-laws to say goodbye to Grandma.

Pardon the crazy hair. This photo was taken at the end of the day and I'm working on getting an appointment to get my hair done soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment