April 27, 2013

OOTD: Saturday + Starbucks + Girl's Night In


Today Zoe and I met some friends at Starbucks. We were also supposed to swing by Babies R Us but the weather went CRAZY! I really didn't even think it would rain but it poured. So we headed home to get out of the bad weather. Nick went to a motorcycle show with some co-workers so Zoe and I got to spend the evening together. We ate dinner, took a bath, watched Monsters Inc., then I put Zoe to bed and gave myself a mani/pedi. It was fun to just relax and do girly things!


Top: Nordstrom | Similar
Jeans: Yaya Club Clothing Co.
Wedges: Target | Not similar but cute

I did not add a "similar" product for the jeans because 1) they were difficult to find a good match online and 2) high waisted flares are a very hard to pull off look. I think for this particular pair you have to have more of a straight figure (because the fit will give off the appearance of an hourglass shape) and long legs. If you are on the petite side you run the risk of making your legs appear shorter than they already are. So for you curvy or petite gals go with a skinny boot cut or straight leg jean. :) 


Zoe trying to get Pixie.


Zoe just being silly!


No comments:

Post a Comment