April 30, 2013

OOTD: Tuesday + Cupcakes

Today seemed like such a long day even though we didn't do much. I think it was the weather that wore me out. It got up to 84 at one point. After Zoe's late morning nap I went to the fridge to make her lunch but I realized there was not enough for both of us to eat. Since I was dressed and ready to go I decided to go to Zoë's Kitchen for lunch. I got the club pita with their amazing potato salad,and Zoe had grilled chicken and fruit. She LOVES chicken. Hands down that is her favorite food.She could just eat chicken all day long.

After lunch we stopped by CVS. I got a phone call from CVS this morning that one prescription was ready. I don't know about yours but mine calls to the point of harassment until I decide to go in. Then we stopped by a new, local place called Cupcakes Etcetera. I love supporting local businesses and this one is in the same shopping center as my Kroger. The shop has chandeliers, bistro tables, and comfy seating. They even me an email of my receipt instead of a paper copy! I brought home a vanilla cupcake for myself and a strawberry for Nick. My cupcake was delicious! Most importantly, the icing to cake ratio was perfect. Nick said he loved his cupcake too. :)


Caught opening the cabinet!






Our cupcakes from Cupcakes Etcetera!


This dress is so comfortable and effortless. I always end up wearing it with this vest though. I tried beachy waves again but this time I used my flat iron. This picture doesn't do them justice but they came out much better. I'm hoping they look good tomorrow too because I hear the flat iron curls/ waves last longer than any other.

Maxi Dress: Target | Similar
Vest: Target | Similar
Sandals: Old | Similar
Bracelet: Nordstrom
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment