April 24, 2013

OOTD: Wednesday- Back on Track

I'm pretty sure Zoe is feeling better today- yay! She slept 12 hours last night (not unusual for her) without coughing, sneezing or fussing! We did give her a bit of cough syrup to soothe her and help her sleep and I think it did the trick. Her first nap was even two hours long so I know she is still recovering. 

After her morning nap we ate lunch and headed to the grocery store. My drink at Starbucks was free so I treated to myself with some flowers instead! 


FYI- every 10th Starbucks drink is free at Kroger with your Kroger card. Along with my much needed groceries I picked up a Cinderella sippy cup, two tunics, two pairs of Capri pants, a giant sketch pad, and toddler crayons for Zoe. 


I think she is feeling better! 


Dada showing Zoe how to color.




Holding up her masterpiece! :)


Top: Gap
Cardigan: Bina Brianca
Skinny Jeans: Old | Similar
Flats: Gift
Earrings: Gift- Kendra Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment