April 10, 2013

OOTD: Wednesday Morning


I have a more dressy outfit to share today! I went to a "Tee Party" at 3 Olives Italian hosted by MetroMoms. For the record, the temperature was almost 80 degrees when I left the house this morning so this outfit was appropriate. A cold front (along with some rain) came in this afternoon but I was already on my way home and changed into something more cozy when I got there.

I dropped Zoe off with my mother-in-law because the event interfered with her nap time and everyone knows you don't mess with a baby's nap time! I had never been to a MetroMoms event before so I didn't know what to expect but I had a great time! Each mom got to pick out two tees and take home a goody bag. I got a tee for Zoe and one for myself. I will post a picture of us wearing them soon! I got to meet some new moms and catch up with ones I already knew. After lunch I stopped by Ya Ya Club Clothing Co where I got an owl tee and wide leg jeans on sale.


Top: Express
Jeans: Target
Wedges: Old | Similar

I am loving everything about this outfit; peplum, floral denim and wedges. I have a few peplum tops and I like the way they add curves to my normally straight body. Every single time I wear these jeans I get compliments. No one can believe I bought them at Target! Hopefully this goes to show that you don't have to spend a fortune to look good, especially on trendy items. I also love a good wedge. I have 10 pairs of wedges if you think my sneaker wedges count, which I do. I love that they give that extra oomph while being comfortable. 



Because the weather was so dreary Zoe and I stayed home this afternoon. I made potato soup from scratch. It just seemed fitting with the cold, rainy weather! 


No comments:

Post a Comment