April 3, 2013

Review: Pacifica Color Quench Lip Tint Vanilla Hibiscus

Remember when I said I bought a few Pacifica items from Target? Well, here is another one of them! I already owned four of the Color Quench Jumbo Lip Tints (or Color Quench Natural Moisture Lip Tint is actually what mine say on the package) but I found I needed to try a new one.


This is Pacifica Color Quench Lip Tint in Vanilla Hibiscus.




Here is a shot of the back of the box. It lists all the ingredients and, more importantly, what's NOT in it. I prefer to wear natural products on my lips because, hello, they are my lips and I'm bound to ingest some. And I tend to smother my daughter with kisses so I don't want chemicals all over her face.





Here is what it looks like outside of the box. It's about the size of a Chapstick but skinnier.



Here is a shot of the actual product. It's a light pink, pearly color.


Lastly, a swatch on my hand. It is hard to see on my hand with indoor lighting.


This lip tint has an amazing scent, just like every Pacifica product I own. It's like a sugary vanilla but not too strong. It goes on very smoothly and there is no gritty texture or stickiness (the old Color Quenches I have are a bit gritty). On my lips the shade is very true to what it looks like in the tube. Light pink and pearly. The color is sheer but build able. This product would be perfect if it had SPF in it but other than that I love it. I keep it in my purse and I always reach for it when I need something on my lips! 



No comments:

Post a Comment