April 23, 2013

Review: Pacifica Enlighten Eye Brightening Shadow Palette


This is my final review of Pacifica beauty products at Target. I'm not a spokesperson for Pacifica- I just love their products!


So this is the Pacifica Enlighten Eye Brightening Shadow Palette.


Here is the back of the box with a list of ingredients.


Here is what the outside of the palette looks like.



And here is the inside! The colors do not have names so I will give a description. From left to right: 1) a taupe light shimmer- great for a highlight, brow bone, or inner eye. 2) a peachy shimmer with a bit of pink- great for the lid. 3) a golden shimmer- also great for the lid, a more dramatic highlight, or a lower lash liner. 4) a smokey light matte plum- great for the crease, upper eyelid, or the lower eyelid for a more dramatic look.



Lastly, here are the four swatches. The lighting doesn't do them justice! Although this palette gives a more natural look you can definitely build the color for a bolder look. The consistency on all 4 shades is great. The plum is probably the least easy to blend. I do not wear eyeshadow primer and these had great staying power with no creasing. The only thing I would have liked to see is a few different looks included with the palette. But, I love this palette overall! It is perfect for travel and I know it is safe to wear on my eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment