April 3, 2013

Review: Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes

When I found out Target was going to start carrying Pacifica products I made a beeline to my local store. I love Pacifica because it's an all natural brand and their products are high quality. The only downside, they are a little pricey and hard to find. I could only find them at Whole Foods and sometimes at Sephora. 



The Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes (say that ten times fast) was one of several things I picked up to try. The first thing I noticed was the beautiful packaging. The wipes are normal wipe size. Think an envelope sized wipe. They are not soapy or wet looking; in fact, they are very dry. The coconut smell is amazing! Unfortunately that is all they have going for them- pretty packaging and great smell. The wipes did an awful job of taking my makeup off but they did leave that nice coconut scent on my skin. Perhaps they would be better for refreshing your face during the day or after a workout.




I wish I could have given these a better review because I expected more from Pacifica. They aren't a total wash (pun intended) though. I will keep these for hot summer days at the pool or just a refresh during the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment