April 9, 2013

Review: Zoya PixieDust

I have been a big fan of Zoya for years but haven't had much time to do my nails. I had heard of the PixieDust collection but was skeptical about having texture on my nails. While my mom was in town we took a trip to Ulta and she bought me Nyx and Godiva. I have tried them both so I wanted to share a review!
Zoya PixieDust in Nyx and Godiva

Zoya PixieDust in Nyx and Godiva

I'm wearing Zoya Jules as a basecoat and two coats of Godiva

Zoya Dove and two coats of Nyx

The formula on both polishes was great! Not too runny but not too thick. I thought with three coats of polish it would take forever to dry but it was surprisingly fast. I got almost a week wear out of Godiva with minor chips. The color is so faint the chips were hard to make out. I have been wearing Nyx for a few days now and I can already see a few minor chips. I expected it to be less forgiving. As for the texture I have to say I love that too! When I first put it on it felt weird but I don't even notice it now. Unless I purposely run my fingers over my nails, in that case it feels like very fine sandpaper. :)

You can check out the rest of the PixieDust Special Texture Edition here, your local Whole Foods or Ulta.


No comments:

Post a Comment