May 19, 2013

OOTD: Lazy Sunday

Sorry there are no Zoe pics today. Our Sunday started out normal- sleeping in, breakfast, and playing.  When I was putting Zoe down for her second nap I noticed a rash. She has had no new foods, soap, etc. so we are stumped. My husband went to CVS to get her a topical cream which seems to be helping and we may give her a tiny bit of Benadryl tonight. I plan on calling her pediatrician first thing in the morning. Nick and I decided to stay home and order in pizza. Anyways, I still wanted to share my awesome outfit that I planned on wearing to my sister-in-law's house. I was planning on wedges but I wore these flip flops around the house.
Top: Express
Shorts: Nordstrom
Wedges: Old | Similar
Hat: Old | Similar
Earrings: Nordstrom
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment