May 8, 2013

OOTD: Led Zeppelin

Zoe's new favorite thing to do is to get into the cabinets and pull stuff out. She likes to pull out my storage containers and recently she has started taking pots and pans out. Today she figured out how to wear a storage container as a hat. Nick and I got a good laugh out of it. :)

Today was spent at home cleaning and doing laundry (where does it all come from?!). I'm glad I stayed home though because we are going to have a busy weekend. We just found out that Uncle Erik and Aunt Regina are coming in town from Iowa so we hope to spend some time with them!
I actually bought this shirt for Nick a long time ago but I can't remember where I bought it. Either I accidentally shrunk it or he outgrew it because he hasn't worn it in a while and it became my gym/ p.j. shirt. I liked it as a t-shirt but I LOVE it as a muscle tee. I may also cut the neck and crop the bottom a bit. All I did was cut the sleeves off with kiddie scissors.

Top: Nick's | Similar
Jeans: Target | Similar
Sandals: Old | Similar
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment