May 27, 2013

OOTD: Memorial Day

Today we had another really relaxing day! We all slept in a bit and had a late breakfast and snacked until an early dinner. I grilled hot dogs (100% beef, organic, nitrate/nitrite free), made French fries, pasta salad, and peanut butter cookies. I left out the granulated sugar and used all dark brown sugar instead of light brown sugar. I also did not roll the cookies in sugar because I think they are scrumptious on their own. If you make them be sure to keep a close eye on them. I burned the second batch but that is probably for the best because I cannot stop eating them. Now I am watching the game (Go Spurs Go!) while Nick is stargazing. One of his photographs from last night was even featured on the Houston Chronicle blog! Check it out here.
It is almost impossible to get a good picture of the two of us but here we are in our matching Hello Kitty tees. Anyone that knows me well knows I LOVE anything Hello Kitty.
Top: Old | Similar
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment