May 23, 2013

OOTD: Story Time

Today Zoe and I just went to story time at the library but I wanted to share the few pics I got of her (of course I forgot my phone when we went to the library) and this meatloaf recipe. I love this version instead of the ketchup one. I tried to find one that resembled the one I make and this was the closest I could find. I don't use veal or pork, no hot sauce, and no heavy cream. I also add regular mustard. I use bacon bits instead of real bacon and I use bread slices instead of bread crumbs. This recipe can also be made with ground turkey. If you use grass fed beef make sure to adjust the cooking time as it cooks much faster than other kinds of meat. This is always a hit in our house!
So sorry but this is the only shot I could get of my outfit. My husband (who normally takes my pictures) was at happy hour and I put on my pj's before he got home. The shoes I wore are below. And, for the record, they were not comfortable for story time because the little buckles were uncomfortable to sit on.
Top: Similar
Pants: Nordstrom
Sandals: Save | Spend
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment