May 26, 2013

OOTD: Sunday

Wow today was a fun day! It certainly was a holiday for us. 
We all lounged around the house this morning and when Zoe woke up from her first nap we went to eat at Black Walnut Cafe. I had the Black Walnut Lemon Chicken, Nick had Artichoke and Spinach Rigatoni, and Zoe had a grilled chicken breast with house potatoes. As usual, Zoe made friends with everyone at the restaurant. 
After that we headed over to Learning Express. This is my absolute favorite toy store! They have quality toys and exceptional customer service. They also offer gift registry and complimentary gift wrap! I have still not set foot in a Toys R Us and I probably never will thanks to this place. They are having a storewide 40% off sale because they are moving to a new location. Nick and I picked up a Baby Stella doll and high chair. 
When we got home Zoe was carrying Stella around until I put them both in the crib for a nap. I caught up on my blogging and Nick played with his telescope while Zoe napped. She woke up just in time to meet my father-in-law and sister-in-law for dinner at Saltgrass. Everyone got a kick out of Zoe cramming food into her mouth and we had a great meal. Nick is out in the country using his telescope to take pictures of planets. So we have all had a fun day!
 
Walking around with baby Stella.
Giving baby Stella her pacifier.
Zoe is excited to be at Saltgrass!
Zoe with her daddy at dinner.
Top: Old Navy
Bermuda shorts: Old | Want
Sandals: Target
Bracelet: Chewbeads via Go Baby Go
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment