May 30, 2013

OOTD: Thursday

Today was story time at the library. It was a packed house but I'm guessing that was because some kiddos are out of school for the summer. Zoe enjoyed it, as usual and carried her two books around the entire time. I ate lunch and did some laundry while she took her first nap. After I gave her lunch we played around the house. I also fit in some more laundry and cleaning during that time. I started dinner while she took her second nap (tacos and Spanish rice from scratch). Zoe took her time eating (actually she was dumping the contents of her plate onto her try and the floor) so I was able to run a load of dishes in the dishwasher. Nick played with her for a bit before he went to get more pictures of the three planets. She seemed tired so I put her down early and folded more laundry (yes, MORE). She played quietly for almost an hour and just fell asleep. I also gave myself a coconut oil hair mask and had a glass of red wine- cheers!
So this is what I wore to story time at the library today. I knew I was going to wear the hat because I wouldn't have time to wash my hair in the morning. I actually wore a v-neck short sleeved shirt but I got a chocolate stain on it so I took it off to remove the stain. I like this tank better though. I don't know why the hat looks so odd in this picture. I promise it looks better in person! Also, the flip flops weren't comfortable for sitting on the floor either! Next time I will just go barefoot.
Top: Old | Similar
Pants: Save | Splurge
Flip flops: Old | Similar
Hat: Target
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment