May 28, 2013

OOTD: Tuesday

Today Zoe woke up early! Not what I was expecting after a long weekend but it just meant we got things done faster today. As usual, we ate breakfast and I got ready while Zoe took her morning nap. After we both ate lunch we went to Target for some random things. We also made a quick stop by CVS and the dry cleaners. I was also going to try to squeeze in a trip to Kroger but I caught Zoe yawning in the mirror in the car so we headed home. She played a bit while I put the Target stuff up and soon after that she took her second nap. I was tired so I laid on the couch and watched Maid in Manhattan. I realize that is a very old and cheesy movie but I had never seen it and I ended up liking it. After that we all had dinner and I gave Zoe a bath while Nick got his telescope stuff ready to go out. He went to a field with a friend to look at the planets again. I took that time to catch up n my laundry, get stuff ready for the next day, and I gave myself a mani/pedi while watching The Nanny. Yes, another cheesy, old sitcom. I'm not ashamed though because I really, really love that show. I record all the episodes and my DVR is filled with it. I could watch that show all day, every day! So we all had a very productive day.

Top: Similar
Shorts: Nordstrom
Sandals: Target
Earrings: Nordstrom
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment