May 29, 2013

OOTD: Wednesday

Zoe woke up at her normal time today- yay! We took our time getting ready though. After her morning nap I fed her lunch and we went to Kroger. The long weekend has my schedule all mixed up because I thought it was Tuesday (aka free upgrade day at Starbucks) but the barista kindly informed me it was Wednesday. After I told her to scan my Target card. In my defense I woke up with a headache that I just couldn't shake and I eventually gave in and took an Advil. Oh well! I think it may be the changes in the weather. The joys of growing old. So I did not accomplish as much as I would have liked today. While Zoe took her second nap I relaxed a little, did laundry, and got dinner started. Nick and I read and played with Zoe until he put her down for the night. She was our entertainment for the evening, just zooming around and chattering away! Oh and my husband's photograph was on KPRC this morning! 
No idea what this move is but she was doing it all evening. She would stand on her tippy toes, bend her knees, hold onto the edge of the coffee table and arch her back. She even attempted it without the coffee table a few times.
These next pictures are after my husband decided to put my hat on Zoe. She loved it so much that I went to get her hat and then we matched. :)
Partners in crime.
My own hat!
Zoe and me in matching hats!
I love this outfit because I get to mix patterns. I threw on the hat at the last minute and kept my shoes simple.
Top: Old | Similar
Shorts: Old | Save | Splurge
Sandals: Old | Similar
Fedora: Old | Similar
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment