May 3, 2013

Review: Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundation

Today I have a review for y'all! Zoe and I drove to San Antonio today so I'm a bit tired and not up for an ootd post. In case anyone is wondering- I wore a Paul McCartney tee, leather vest, jeggings, and my sneaker wedges. 

In my quest for all things healthy I found this powder foundation by Mineral Fusion at Whole Foods. I have been using it for quite some time and I have to say I'm in love with it. For those of you familiar with M.A.C it is very similar to Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation.


Here is what the box looks like. I chose the shade "warm 1". 


The back of the box with some of the benefits. My only complaint is lack of SPF but supposedly the minerals are a natural UV protector. 


Here is the compact. It is standard compact size.

Inside of the compact. I like the mirror but it doesn't come with a sponge or brush. I have been using a powder foundation brush to buff it into my skin. 


Lastly, here is a swatch. I only did one swipe so it is hard to see but I had to show off my love bracelet. :)


The texture of this powder is so smooth and silky. As I mentioned above, one layer is quite sheer but it is build able for a more heavy coverage. I haven't tried this yet but I bet it would get great coverage with a damp sponge. This would be a great alternative to liquid foundation for the summer but I have found it works for me year round!


No comments:

Post a Comment