May 7, 2013

Review: Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Towelettes

Hi everyone, I have another beauty product review today! The Yes To brand has been around a while but I am just exploring it now. I have tried products from  all the lines but the carrot and blueberry. These are grapefruit and it is said to brighten your complexion. I can't say these brighten my face but they do a good job at removing my makeup. They make my face slightly tingly (warning- do not use on eye area) and they have a light grapefruit scent. They aren't my favorite but they aren't bad either.


Here is what the package looks like. The wipes are standard size.


Here is a list of ingredients. As I've said before I like what is NOT in these wipes. They are paraben, petroleum, SLS, and phthalate free.

No comments:

Post a Comment