May 5, 2013

To Grandmother's House We Go

Today was another fun but exhausting day. My mom was kind enough to pick up Starbucks again and we had breakfast at home. After Zoe's first nap we picked up lunch from Tai Pei (my favorite Chinese place in S.A.) and drove to my Grandma's house in La Vernia. She just moved into her new home a few months ago but it already looks great. My Grandma is 95 years old she is still doing everything on her own! 

Zoe with Grandma Louise. Or Grandma Moo as my brother and I like to call her.




Zoe checking out the sheep.

Zoe and kitty!

Zoe napped in the car on the way home from Grandma's so we were able to stop by the mall for a little bit. After that we picked up Taco Cabana in honor of Cinco de Mayo. Then we just relaxed the rest of the evening and Zoe went to bed early. Oh, and Charlie brought me some birthday cake yogurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment