May 7, 2013

Two OOTD's inspired by Cady Heron

Today was spent getting Zoe back on schedule and the house in order (dishes, laundry, etc.) after our weekend out of town. We also went to Kroger for a few groceries and I stopped by Starbucks for Frappuccino happy hour. Onto our outfit inspiration:



Top: Nordstrom
Army pants: Nordstrom
Flip flops: Nordstrom | Similar
Bracelet: Nordstrom | Similar
Sunglasses: Nordstrom

As you can see our outfits were inspired by Cady Heron. Mean Girls is one of my favorite movies! Perhaps I will wear pink tomorrow. 

What can I say? I love a good army pant. I didn't have any this length so I went ahead and bought these from Nordstrom. And I'm glad I did. They are sooooo comfortable! My next pair of jeans will be Kut from the Kloth for sure. They do run a bit large so size down. I am also loving muscle tees right now. Maybe because they make me look like I have muscles? These flip flops were actually bought by my mom on my wedding day. :) I was getting my makeup done (at M.A.C inside Nordstrom, natch) and I realized I didn't have any comfortable shoes to slip into for the reception. So we headed over to the shoe department and picked these out. I still love them three years later and I'll probably cry if they ever break. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment