July 9, 2013

Lazy Tuesday

Today was an uneventful day but I wanted to share the cute pics I took of Zoe while watching Broadway musicals on the iPad. Her favorites were Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Cats, West Side Story, and Spring Awakening. Although those are some of my favorites so I could be biased.
Zoe woke up super early. I'm guessing this was because she did not take her afternoon nap yesterday. But that at least guaranteed she would take it today. I took a nap in the afternoon as well because I knew Nick was working late and had plans to go to the gym later as well. Sometimes it is nice to stay home and do nothing!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Zoe's hair always looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. Nick keeps asking when I am going to cut it but I don't think that will be until she can tell me she wants to cut it!

      Delete