July 10, 2013

Lunch with Zoe at Zoë's

Today Zoe and I ran a couple errands. After her morning nap we had lunch at Zoë's Kitchen. I had a goodie for a free entree that expired today so I wanted to use that. Zoe was loving it there because there was a big table of "big kids" and she would scream every time one of them walked by. She was also dancing to the music. Next time we are in there I will have to ask what radio station they play so we can listen to that in the car and at home. After lunch we did some window shopping at La Centerra but we didn't stay long because it was so hot. I had to get a few things at Sprout's so we stopped by there on the way home. Nick had to work late again but we both played with Zoe before she went to bed.
Eat, drink, and be merry!
Someone turned her plate over and was sticking asparagus in the grooves of the plate.
Vest: Target
Dress: Old | Similar
Sandals: Target
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment