July 16, 2013

Rainy Tuesday

Although Zoe and I woke up early yesterday we did not go out. It was raining pretty hard in the morning and sprinkled the rest of the day. There was no way I was going to juggle Zoe, a shopping cart, and an umbrella in the rain. So we stayed in and had a fun lunch (corn dogs and tater tots, organic of course) and had fun playing. Well, Zoe played while I did laundry.
It was rainy today as well but not as bad. We made it to the grocery store and back safely. I even got to stop by the Starbucks counter first and I got a tortilla press and a comal to make my own tortillas! It is days like today that I am really grateful we have room in our garage for both cars. Zoe's second nap was cut short due to thunder but she was in a surprisingly good mood. She played with her... you guessed it- Bubble Guppies toy! She was so into it I was able to make dinner uninterrupted. 
These three photos are from yesterday. Zoe kept putting her Bubble Guppies toys into the bike trailer so I opened it up for her and she happily played inside.
iPad fun!
Zoe driving her car at the grocery store.
Busted! I caught Zoe taking tissues out of the box and ripping them into little pieces.
"I better stuff these back into the box so everyone can use them."
Top: Target
Pants: Nordstrom
Sandals: Target
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment