August 28, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away

Oops- my apologies for not posting this last night. I was having a bit of neck/back pain and was trying to take it easy by getting comfortable and using the heating pad. Our Tuesday was a short one due to more rain. The forecast says it's gone but we are now under an ozone watch. We went to our My Gym class yesterday afternoon and stayed afterwards because of a downpour. After that we had a couple errands to run and we went home because it was still raining. Zoe was very tired so I put her to bed a little early and she played quietly in her crib. Nick and his parent's went to celebrate Tiffany's birthday at her house. But Deanna sent him home with a cupcake for me! :)
On another note, I think I have finally figured out Zoe's new nap schedule! Since she had been cutting out her afternoon nap I (and she did a few days last week) pushed her regular nap time (11 am) back. Anyways, I was excited to have more free time to get out and do things. Especially play dates in the morning. But last Thursday, after story time at the library, little stinker fell asleep in the car on the way to get lunch. It's been a long time since she has done that. She will usually only sleep in the car if we are driving more than 45 minutes or so. Are you still following me? Haha. I pulled into a parking garage and let her sleep in her car seat for almost 30 minutes and we were able to pick up lunch after. Throughout our weekend trip and this week she has been starting nap time at 11. I say starting because sometimes she will play before she goes to sleep. Nick and I watched her falling asleep while sitting up and yesterday she figured out how to use her stuffed animals as a pillow. We think she plays so hard that she literally falls asleep while she is playing. So she has kept her morning nap time and extended it to two hours or more. I had to wake her up yesterday to take her to My Gym. Today we do not have anything planned so I will see how long she sleeps.
Poor little baby slipped on the floor and fell onto a Bubble Guppy.
This face says it all. She was hesitant to do a lot after her tumble onto the Guppy.
She loves the mini trampoline! I have a video of her on it on my YouTube channel.
This train was a hit with all the kids! Zoe screamed when it wasn't her turn. Ugh- toddlers. I looked it up when I got home and, of course, it's not sold anymore. I did find similar options though- it's on her Christmas list. ;)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment