October 19, 2013

Weekly Roundup

Last week was so busy I feel like we've been playing catch up and taking it easy this week. Zoe and I took an early morning trip to the grocery store on Tuesday. She immediately took her nap when we got back home and woke up just in time to make it to My Gym. 
On Wednesday we had a lazy day- sometimes you just need one!
Thursday we were out and about early again. We went to Toddler Time at a new library and I was impressed. It was different from infant story time but I think we will both love it in no time. For some reason Zoe didn't want to take her morning nap (weird, I know) so we had lunch together and then went to Target. I needed a few personal items and my goodies for our Halloween party next week. Zoe ended up dozing off on the way home and took a little nap.
We also had a lazy day on Friday. But in our defense, the weather was really nasty. It rained, and rained, and rained some more. I stayed up pretty late that night and it was still raining when I went to sleep.
Luckily, it was absolutely gorgeous today. It was a bit chilly in the wee hours of the morning so it was hilarious to see people in sweaters and furry boots in the middle of the day (when it felt 75-80 degrees). I made a quick trip to Whole Foods for groceries and lunch. After I had lunch Zoe and I played in the front yard and drew with chalk for a little bit. It was so nice outside that we got to open our windows this evening!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment