November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013

It's been a long time since I have last blogged so I apologize in advance for the lengthy post! I had planned on blogging last week (before Zoe got sick) and Photobucket was down. Luckily we were able to enjoy Halloween festivities before and after Zoe was sick.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Picking out a pumpkin for Zoe at the pumpkin patch.
At the playground for our playgroup's Halloween party. Zoe woke up from her first nap with a fever after this on Friday. :(
And here she is Saturday evening after getting over her fever but starting to get a rash.
Here she is on Monday after a trip to the doctor where it was confirmed she had Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease. I kept her home from My Gym on Tuesday even though she was not contagious. She still had the rash and I didn't want people thinking the rash was contagious.
Zoe having breakfast at Denny's on Wednesday before we ran errands. I got her whole wheat chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries, sausage, AND bacon. She also had a cupcake cup with orange juice and some of my hash browns. She has been getting to eat and drink whatever she wants for over a week now. I figured I just wanted her to eat when she was sick and I felt so bad about not taking her in earlier.
My bejeweled pumpkin.
Zoe's 'Z' pumpkin!
Nick's Coraline pumpkin.
Story time at the library on Thursday. I was determined to get Zoe out and about after almost a week with no interaction with other kids. It was pouring pretty much all day- we were worried we wouldn't get to take Zoe trick-or-treating. But the weather cleared up just in time for us to go out!
Here is Zoe after trick-or-treating. She had fun walking around the neighborhood and picking out candy from various bowls. We only went around our block but she managed to fill up her little bucket.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment