November 18, 2013

Long Time, No See

Whoa, where have I been? I think Zoe's illness and the time change threw me for a loop! We have also been getting ready for Thanksgiving/Christmas celebrations in San Antonio next week. We will be exchanging presents with the Jones' the day after Thanksgiving so I have been a busy elf. I also have big plans for my birthday celebration. ;)
Today Zoe and I went to have lunch at Potbelly. I made a cheesy, broccoli pasta with chicken last night and it wasn't great so I didn't want to eat leftovers. I also didn't feel like cooking and since our microwave isn't working I couldn't even pop some chicken nuggets in there. I love cooking from scratch but it's nice to have a break every now and then. After lunch Zoe and I decided to hang out at the library for a while. She looked at a few books but she mostly played with the dinosaur figurines and played a bit on the computer. We stopped by one of my favorite boutiques, Mimosa Rose, on the way home. I burned the last of my Thymes Frasier Fir candle over the weekend and I got a new one. I also picked up some fun Christmas bath confetti, a bath fizzy bar, sparkly hair ties, and Tyler Diva car freshener. Even though it's been hot lately I made a double batch of potato soup for dinner. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment