December 3, 2013

November 2013 Favorites


1. Visine- I have had this bottle of Visine for a while. I finally got up the courage to use it and I can't believe what I have been missing! I've worn contacts for 20 years (wow that sounds like forever) but I've never been able to put drops in my eyes. I usually have someone else do it. This stuff is great for refreshing your eyes throughout the day. It doesn't sting or smell funny.

2. Sonicare Toothbrush- This toothbrush is very old but in the past I bought some cheap-o Target replacement heads and they sucked. I recently bought the Sonicare brand and they reminded me how great this toothbrush is. I really can't use a manual toothbrush and have my teeth feel clean after using this. It's worth splurging on!

3. Nordstrom- I know I talk about this place constantly and I promise I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I just really love Nordstrom. They have exceptional customer service, free shipping, a reward system, great sales, and, most importantly, quality goods. It's been my go-to place for gifts and holiday party dresses for Zoe and myself.

4. Zicam Rapidmelts- Ok, every time I get sick my mom tells me to take this stuff. I take it once or twice and get impatient and stop. The Friday before Thanksgiving I woke up with a sore throat so I decided to take Zicam but this time I would take it every 3 hours for the next 48 hours. I knew I didn't have time to be sick before our trip to San Antonio. It actually worked! I felt great all weekend (even getting Zoe's Christmas shopping done), I felt kind of gross Monday, but I was back to feeling great on Tuesday. On Wednesday evening I stopped taking it. So I felt pretty good with the exception of a few hours during that time period. I highly recommend this but you have to take it as soon as you start to feel sick and you have to take it every three hours.

5. Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies- YUM. When I see these in stores I know the holiday season is near. I get these every year (multiple times) and eat them all. This year Zoe is my partner in crime.

6. Counting Cookies- Now technically this was only used for 2 days in November by Zoe but she freaking LOVES it. Gaga gave it to her as a Christmas present and she has been playing with it non-stop. She takes it everywhere and loves to take the cookies out of the jar and pretend to eat them. She will also feed them to other people and put the cookies back into the jar. Each cookie has a number on the back that corresponds with the number of chips on the front. She can even count to three with them! Gaga bought this at Learning Express.

7. Target Melt Evergreen Candle- I found this randomly in Target after my Thymes candle was all burned up. I haven't actually lit it yet because it is so pretty to look at. But it smells incredible all by itself.

8. Cobblestone Cottage- As you can tell, I have been doing a lot of shopping in November (I actually got all of my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving). This is my favorite boutique and it is great for unique gifts. I got Zoe's Thanksgiving and Santa outfits here along with a mini Lamby she picked out herself. In the past, I have gotten birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, baby shower gifts, and things for myself. They have a little bit of everything- clothing, home decor, baby/kid stuff, jewelry, kitchenware, etc! Cobblestone Cottage is located at Cinco Ranch Blvd. and Commercial Center Blvd.

9. Pet Rescue Saga- I know, so cheesy. I clicked on an ad in Candy Crush and now I am addicted to this game. It's very similar to Candy Crush (5 lives, breaking colored blocks, harass Facebook friends for lives). For some reason I like it better. Thank you to all my Facebook friends who feed my addiction. Pet Rescue Saga is free and can be downloaded for Apple or Android.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment