December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving/Christmas/My Birthday In San Antonio

Whoa that title is a mouthful! We left for La Vernia bright and early on Thursday morning. We got to visit with my Grandma, Aunt Diane, Uncle Mike, Abby, Will, Matthew, and Gaga. On Friday Zoe and I went to visit Rob at Heights Tuxedo and had lots of good leftovers. That evening we met the Joneses at the JW Marriott to exchange gifts. Matthew and Zoe even got to make their own stuffed animals! We walked around and looked at the lights before dinner. 
On Saturday I was very busy. I had appointments all day. I was able to grab some Bill Miller's for lunch in between shopping and appointments. After my busy day I met up with family and friends at Paesano's for my birthday dinner. The food was delicious as usual and the company was even better. Zoe was so tired she ran to the bedroom and was trying to get into the pack and play on her own when we got home. The next morning we slept in and lounged around. On our way out of town we stopped by Starbucks for my free birthday drink. I even got to take a nap in the car! We met the Strawn's at Ephesus for dinner and everyone loved it. We all had Turkish beer/wine. It was the perfect ending to a perfect long weekend with family and friends.
 
 Mmmm toys.
 Matthew practicing his walking.
 Tried to get a picture of both babies with their stuffed animals- not happening.
 My cappuccino pie!


No comments:

Post a Comment