August 15, 2014

Carrie Gets Married Bachelorette Party


The first weekend of August we celebrated my best friend and her upcoming wedding. We rented a cottage in Fredericksburg for the weekend and had a great time eating and drinking wine, of course! *Most of these pictures were shamelessly stolen from Carrie and her soon to be sister-in-law, Emily. I need to up my photography game!
The view from cottage #3
Our first night at Navajo Grill.
The entire group after our first wine tasting.
BFF's!
At Becker Vineyards (our second tasting) right before some delicious pizza. 
In our awesome party van! Carrie appears to pass out in the last frame.
At our fourth and final wine tasting.
The bachelorette at her lingerie party. Katherine was responsible for pretty much all of the cute decor!
After our dinner at Hilltop Cafe.
We had an elk pen outside!
Our brunch at Bejas before shopping.

We had such a fun weekend! It was great to stay in a cottage with my best friends and just get to hang out together like old times. I'm thinking we will have to make the trip a yearly event! I am so honored to be a part of Carrie's big day and I look forward to many more wedding events and the actual wedding, of course! 
*Thank you to everyone that put up with my Tom Petty obsession!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment